Arnica Oil Extract - Muscle & Joint Pain Treatment - 2 oz/60ml -(Arnica Montana)- Anti-inflammatory, Neck & Back Pain Relief, Sprains, Fractures, Sunburn Lotion, Bruise Treatment, Sore Muscles Remedy
Mega Sale! Save 27% on the Arnica Oil Extract - Muscle & Joint Pain Treatment - 2 oz/60ml -(Arnica Montana)- Anti-inflammatory, Neck & Back Pain Relief, Sprains, Fractures, Sunburn Lotion, Bruise Treatment, Sore Muscles Remedy by High Altitude Organics at Learn To Feel Good. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. HIGH ALTITUDE ORGANICS Pure and potent Arnica oil extract for relieving pain associated with sore muscles, muscle aches, sprains, back and neck
Features & Highlights
- HIGH ALTITUDE ORGANICS Pure and potent Arnica oil extract for relieving pain associated with sore muscles, muscle aches, sprains, back and neck pain, and proven to soothe leg sore muscles. Arnica oil is known to provide relief for stiff back and neck, and makes a great addition to a deep tissue massage oil for sore muscles treatment and sore muscles bath oil. Arnica oil is beneficial for bruise treatment, insect bites, soothing sunburn, and to reduce inflammation in joints.
- Arnica oil for neck and back pain wrap. Arnica oil is used to relieve swelling due to sprains, fractures, and minimize post-surgery trauma and bruising. Arnica oil may be beneficial for acne, boils, cuts, scrapes, rashes, bug bites, and dandruff. Arnica oil works wonders on those sore leg and arm muscles and aching feet after a morning run, or a gym work-out. Arnica oil is a must for a professional athlete or anyone to have around the house. Arnica oil may be useful for arthritis pain relief.
- Ingredients: The active ingredients from Arnica Montana flowers are uniquely extracted into Soja Hispida oil (Less than 1 % of Rosemary and Vitamin E added for freshness). Our Arnica Oil Extract is produced every week and comes to you fresh from production. This is NOT an Essential/Volatile oil (Pure essential oil of Arnica is toxic). Out Arnica oil extract is the safe alternative.
- Use our Arnica oil to make your own bruise cream, Arnica pain relief cream, or Sunburn lotion, or apply as is for more potency.
- Directions: Apply a small amount to affected area, massage gently for 5-10 minutes. Do not apply to open wounds and cuts. Information given here is used for educational purposes only. This product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease of illness, and formulated to maintain general wellness only. Consult your physician for further advise and for other applications.
|Manufacturer:||HIGH ALTITUDE ORGANICS|
|Brand:||High Altitude Organics|
|Publisher:||HIGH ALTITUDE ORGANICS|
|Studio:||HIGH ALTITUDE ORGANICS|